Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 2 Weekly Photo Challenge: Weekly Photo


I spent hours on the strip waiting to catch a celebrity to shoot with no luck. My main haunts were the Bellagio poker room and the Forum Shops at Caesars. These are both well known for star sightings.

In this photo the lady must be a celebrity. I mean look how she's dressed and those legs! The photo was taken with and on-camera flash (SB700) from about 8 feet. The thing I find most frustrating with this type of photography is constantly having to look in front and behind trying not to miss anything. The other thing is that when you're wearing a press pass everyone knows you are a paparazzi and not just a tourist. One guy passing by even called me a "fucking paparazzi"! This will be my one and only paparazzi shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment