Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Hi, my name is Larry Clay.  For the last 35 years I have worked repairing and maintaining mainframe computers. I worked for such companies as Control Data Corporation, Gray Research, Inc., Network Systems Corp. and Storagetek. I am currently leveraging my many years of scientific and industrial experience and my training at the Art Institute to provide services as a photographer and post production editor.

My career in computers led me into many different venues such as large corporations, national laboratories, and military installations. I worked with heads of industry as well as scientists and engineers. I have a high sense of professionalism and dedication to the task at hand.

I have a high proficiency in editing and retouching photographs and would be a real asset to a busy photographer who has little time to do his own post production. I can also assist in the studio or on location with lighting and pre-production setup.

I am finally fulfilling a lifelong ambition to express my creativity and am continually exploring the different areas of photography and photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment