Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns

I have chosen photography not as a career per say but as a life style. I retired in 2010 and don't need but a few extra dollars per month for my basic needs and to provide income to support my growing needs for equipment and software.

My main interest in photography is in the area of fine art. There are many reasons for this but one of my main motivators is that I am color blind in greens and reds. I will be doing both color and black and white. The choice of black and white is not just because of my color blindness but for the control of tonality that is inherent in black and white.

As an artist I will be able to do what pleases me and not worry about the requirements of a specific client.

I am a good photo editor and can bring even more expression in post processing.
One of the best things about art photography is that my subject matter is unlimited. I can do landscapes, studio work, architecture, life style, street, or any number of styles that strike my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment